There's a plan just for you, as a new member of Education Law Association. To join is so easy. And the benefits so plentiful. Interested?
Explore membership plans
Exclusive members-only pages and resources
Your premier source for education law textbooks and reference books
Regular (Professional) Membership
For Professional Use
The "Regular" membership package is is our mainstay plan serving a diverse range of education law professionals, educators and administrators.
Regular Plus (Professional) Membership
With a "Regular Plus" membership, you get printed copies of our member materials and publications, at the same base dues.
For The Go-Getter
The "Student" membership package is is our mainstay plan for young people seriously pursuing careers relating to education law.
Retired (Emeritus) Membership
For The Emeritus Professional
The "Retired" membership package is is our mainstay plan serving legal and institutional professionals who have achieved emeritus status.
Retired Plus (Emeritus) Membership
A $30 plan upgrade to our base Retired membership also brings you print versions of all our member materials and publications.
For The Archivists
Popular budget plan serves reference collection needs of public or academic libraries which provide free access to their collections.
Class Pass Membership
For Great Academic Outcomes
As an adjunct to your coursework, this specialty plan is custom-tailored by the individual professor to help you succeed in class.
PLH Plus Membership
Get The K-12 Bible
At a great low price, buy The Principal's Legal Handbook, enjoy big bookstore discounts and sample the Student member experience.
With Your Membership
• Monthly issues of School Law Reporter and annual SLR Index of Cases, providing recent K-12/higher education/Supreme Court case summaries and practical legal analysis in Case Commentaries (view sample)
• Quarterly issues of ELA Notes, offering peer-reviewed scholarly articles, member and publication news, and special offers (view sample)
• Access to Legal Links, now published by ELA
• 35 percent discount on most of our high-quality and high-value books and monographs, as well as electronic publications
• Advance access to the Education Law Consortium's Education Law & Policy Review
• Special member registration prices for the ELA annual conference and other live seminars
• Free admission to webinars for all ELA members (non-members pay a fee)
• Access to the SLR Express, a searchable online database comprised of many years of case summaries
• Networking, presenting, and publishing opportunities
• Free access to a Teaching School Law folder, where professor members can share teaching materials (with gratitude to HostedFTP.com)
• Improved website, with more social networking opportunities, lets you keep in touch with your professional peers