There's a plan just for you, as a new member of Education Law Association. To join is so easy. And the benefits so plentiful. Interested?
Exclusive members-only pages and resources
Your premier source for education law textbooks and reference books
M.A. McGhehey Nominations
Awarded at the ELA Annual Conference
New deadline: July 30, 2020, by or before 4 p.m. EST
• Individuals receiving the award must have a long history of service to the Education Law Association.
• The individual’s work must have had an impact nationally in the field of law and education through publications and/or presentations, both within and outside the Education Law Association.
• The individual’s work must be recognized through other national organizations, by briefs filed at the U.S. Court of Appeals or the U.S. Supreme Court level, or by other significant contributions in the field of education law.
• Those nominating individuals should address the McGhehey Award criteria in some detail. The discussion of contributions to the field should include specific publications, presentations, and other accomplishments, and the discussion of service to ELA should identify specific committees and leadership roles.
• Those nominated can be deceased as well as living ELA members, with preference given to the living. Include a list of the individual’s specific accomplishments in light of the McGhehey Award criteria.
E-mail us an attachment
Spambot Checkpoint: Non-human users keep out!